"Only the limit of our desire will be the limit of our progress." - Lubicz

Coming Back

Saturday, November 7, 2009

My 1st Profitable Passion: Photography



My first passion in Media Arts was photography. One of the first companies i worked with as a photographer (actually they spawned my interest) was Sharp Shooters in Miami, Florida. At that time Sharp Shooters specialized in Album Covers, Model Portfolios, Magazine Ads and Personal Portraits. It's been years now that the company has been dismantled; but some of my business partners that i still associate with in Miami have moved on to Video Production and Editing. I am still thankful for Sharp Shooters for giving me an "eye" on things... LIFE!

(maybe I post some of my earlier work from 1994- and beyond later on...)


In The Video: Vietnamese photographer Binh Nguyen shoots models Bebe Pham and Laury Prudent on a beautiful yacht in Cebu, Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment